Friday, April 11, 2008

What Does My Birthdate Mean???

Due to me not knowing what to blog, I figured I might as well do this... Anyway, how true do you think it is??

Your Birthdate: May 5

You have many talents, and you are great at sharing those talents with others.
Most people would be jealous of your clever intellect, but you're just too likeable to elicit jealousy.
Progressive and original, you're usually thinking up cutting edge ideas.
Quick witted and fast thinking, you have difficulty finding new challenges.

Your strength: Your superhuman brainpower

Your weakness: Your susceptibility to boredom

Your power color: Tangerine

Your power symbol: Ace

Your power month: May
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Elvie said...

agree! hahaha..anna is smart! :good:

Anna said...

elvie,
Dun say like that la...I paiseh leh *blush*