Wednesday, September 24, 2008

2 in 1 post...

I was tagged by Ms. Wendy, and since I've got nothing to update my blog with, I decided to complete the tag. But before I begin with the tag, here's a side note:
JJ is involved in a motorbike accident. He has been operated for a slight splinter and now he has 4 screws in his butt... So for you people who know him, please drop him a message and wish him well.

OK..Back to the tags...
I am supposed to list down 10 things about myself, so here goes...

1. I still haven't get my driving license... jialatness...

2. I can't wait for a long holiday during CNY...

3. I am also feeling pretty lost at the moment.

4. I want to go back to studying.

5. I want to give my parents a 25th wedding annivesary suprise (5 years from now).

6. I wish I can be a better daughter to my parents.

7. I want to get myself a DSLR as soon as possible.

8. I love singing *who doesn't know* lol.

9. I want to be a singer *would you buy my album??* lol

10. I want to be more devoted to God...

There, my completed tag...whee...
So the 'lucky' people who will be tagged by me is
Christine
Diane
David
Hannah
blurJess

I wish all of you happy tagging...

No comments: