Friday, February 6, 2009

CNY 2009 Day 2...

On the 2nd day of CNY, all of us got up at 5am and left for Pantai Merdeka which is 1 and a half hour away... We went there for 1 reason only, and that is to get my 2nd uncle 'ku jiong' and his 2nd sond baptised.



Some random shots taken while waiting for the tide to rise...


Reading some scriptures before entering the water..



Time to get baptised...



My cousin getting baptised...




Random shots after...

My dad preparing the 'blood' of Jesus Christ...


Preparing the 'flesh' of Jesus Christ...


Distributing the precious 'blood' of Christ.


You must have your leg washed so that you will walk the path of Jesus Christ


That's for the 1st half of the day....
After dinner we went to Istana Anak Bukit for sight seeing...


My lil' cousins...


Yours truly...


My aunts and mom and my cousin's gf


My dad and mom with my siblings...


The couples...

That sums up the 2nd day of my CNY celebration...

No comments: