Monday, November 5, 2007

I AM WHO I AM...我就是我。。。

Everyone in this whole wide world is special in their very own way... I might not be as good in an area that you are good at, but it doesn't mean that my life is not worth living anymore... What if I challenge you to speak or sing in front or just 300 person? Can you do it? I bet you can't even stand firmly on the stage... So, does it mean that your life is not worth living anymore???
I am not going to change ME, just because you don't like it... I am who I am. I'll do what I like, not what you like.It's my life I'm leading,not yours...
You can't expect every single person in this world to be like you....If you are so great,than I am sorry I am not as good as you are. So just get back to your perfect life and GET OFF MINE... Thank You...

2 comments:

冰冰-ping said...

heyz, saw ur blog thru owen's blog...=)

i m agreed what you've blog on...just be urself and don't think to much....remember,u're the only one, so u must be what you are!

Anna said...

=thick frame glasses~ping=

I feel that we shouldn't lose our individuality...