Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Missing School...

I took a day off from work on Tuesday, then I went back to my secondary school to collect my SPM cert. I went with my best friends...I feet so nostalgic and nervous when I stepped in to the school compound. All the juniors that know me came to greet me. I went to see my Cooperative Club Advisor Teacher, Pn. Teh P.S, she gave me some great advice on my future...
Then I went to collect my cert from the office admin. I saw my Form 4&5 class teacher, my Sejarah teacher, Geography teacher and my Economics teacher. My Economics teacher even offered to treat my friends and I to a meal...
I missed all my friends from school so so much... I never thought I'll miss school so much...

2 comments:

Satkuru said...

hey hey anna :) nice to finally meet you :D

it has been a while since i have gone back to my secondary school :P and yes it get nostalgic whenever you are back there. gosh i missed those days

Anna said...

Satkuru,
Nice to meet you too...

I miss school days a lot....