Friday, December 12, 2008

Set-up For PC Fair KL...

Although it was a public holiday for Selangor yesterday, I am still working. My colleague drove me to LRT Station in Kelana Jaya then we took the LRT to avoid traffic congestion and the expensive parking fee. I went all the way to KL Convention Centre to do set up for Samsung Booth, which is located in Hall 5. It was a long walk from the KLCC Station all the way to the Convention Centre and my goodness, KLCC is madly packed thanks to the Public Holiday...
We reached the Convention Centre around 12pm and we sat there waiting for the transporter to send the showcases and the metal thing that we use to build the area... We waited until 1:30 pm and no one came, so we walk all the way to food court to have lunch. Every single stall was packed with people and there's no place to land our butt. We waited for quite a while before we finally get a place to sit.

After lunch, the transporter came with our long awaited goods. So we start the work. You have no idea how hot it is in the Convention Centre. The organiser was to stingy to pay for the air con on the set-up day. Anyway, the workers started to build everything and we got things done at around 9pm. I was dead tired that I didn't even talk to my colleague on the way back to Kelana Jaya. I reach home around 10pm. I had my dinner at 10:30pm...
*I'll show some mess before we started our work*

These are the showcases that are used to display the MP3,
cameras and Samsung LCD.

The boxes there are free gifts including towels, SD Cards,
mini tripods and stuff.

For those who wants to find great bargain for gadgets like MP3, Cameras and Computer related stuff, please head on to KL Convention Centre this weekend.
PC Fair KL is from this Friday to Sunday 12-14 December 2008.
*Thank God I'm having Monday off as replacement for yesterday's holiday*
Wheeee~~~

No comments: