Friday, June 13, 2008

Shouters Outing ♥♥♥

*Videos uploaded*

As I mentioned in my previous post, I went to karaoke with my siblings, Hugo and Nath. So I'll
just post the pictures and keep quiet... Matthew, Me, Joanna and Hugo
This picture was taken at Cineleisure...

This was taken in Pasta Zanmai at 1U...

From L-R: Matthew, Joanna, Jess , Me, Steven and Nath
Hugo had to leave early so no Family Photo with him...

*More pictures to come after I get it from Nath*
**Also the video from Hugo**

As promised, here are the videos...lol..


This is Umbrella SO style...


This is Hip's Don't Lie *tak tau apa style*lol

Enjoy ya...

4 comments:

TheJessicat said...

YAY FOR NO DEAD BLOG!!! =)

and u went to sing K... wow.... it's so fun. it's been a while since i last went to sing K

Anna said...

jess.t,

Go sing la...I also wanna go sing again liao...lol..

Nate said...

aiyer, the GGP head style of payung .. is up ... OMG ... haha pic still havent get it from me
wahahaha

Nate said...

ohh btw the first pic i am there, inside.. if you can see there is me in the star :)