Monday, June 9, 2008

Not Dead...

My blog is not dead but it's not very much alive either... I wanted to update my blog long long ago but just can't seem to get the inspiration to start... Now that Mr Aaron and Ms Wendy is asking me to update, I think I better update before my blog really died off... So now, let me just start with some ranting...

My work really suck... Then there's this one fella who will gladly push all his work to me. As if that was no enough, he even wants me to make phone calls for him... Might as well just hire me to do his job...

Ok...The ranting should stop...

Oh ya, last Sunday I went to a karaoke outing with Hugo, Nath and my siblings... Hugo shot a really funny video of them singing Umbrella... Then we went to meet Jess aka Blur Jess and Steven at 1U... But Hugo went back home to pack bag because he have to go outstation the next day...

I think that's it for now... I'm having a 'bloggers block' at the moment...

Until next time....

No comments: