Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random Ranting...

I felt kinda unhappy recently. Can't really point it out though. I've got so much to say and I need somebody to share it with. Unfortunately, I still couldn't find a person I trust with all my problems.
Sometimes, I wish I could really break free and just live my life my own way instead of living in an image I potray... It's really stressful to live on standards set by people. Why can't I lead my life my own way at my own pace??? After all it's my life, right?


Dear God, help me be happy please, Thank You

4 comments:

Lasker said...

Awww .. Anna, you can always talk to me. Use SOMail or MSN .. you'll find that I am a pretty good listener :)

Sayang ... be well ok? If really cannot tahan, go watch my Whee movie la .. give you permission :whee:

- PC - said...

yea la.. here we got so many ppl..
can always tok 2 any1 of us ma..
;)

take care ya...

SaeWei said...

yes..lasker is definitely one good listener and someone you can trust for good advices. =)

And it's you who decide how to live your life so aren't you in control of it? I mean, just be a bitch and don't care what other says will do. Because I know deep down Anna is still a very nice person.

Cheer up dear...

Anna said...

Lasker,
Can post whee video on my blog???

pc,
Thx alot :)

saewei,
I'll take control of my life, but being a b*t*h is not my thing wor....
But hor quote "Because I know deep down Anna is still a very nice person" is so true...lol.. *bin phuei kao*