Tuesday, October 2, 2007

When I was In National Service...

This is What You See Upon Arrival
Best Of Friends

The one without the Headscarf is yours truly...Me


So far the best 3 months in my life is during the Natonal Service... I was posted to Kem Latihan Cheneh Cemerlang for year 2007/2nd batch/4th series National Service.... I met different people, learnt different things, different slangs of Bahasa Malaysia (although Bahasa Malaysia is our country's National Language, Different states actually spoke it with a different slangs)...


While I was in National Service (I was in one way or another high profile)well known in the camp... I became the emcee for 3 major events... I really enjoy my 3 months there... One week before it ends, my friends and i already started crying... One the day we are all suppose to return home, it's not too much if I say the camp is flooded with our tears... Now that we have go on with our own life,I just want to say... I Miss You Guys A Lot...


No comments: